The highly-anticipated match between Atalanta vs Lazio will take place on Saturday night at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome. Lazio will be eager to cement their place in the top four, currently just one point behind their city rivals Roma. Meanwhile, Atalanta will look to bounce back from consecutive losses across all competitions, sitting just one point behind Lazio in the Serie A table.
Kick-Off Time (Match Start)
Saturday- 11-02-2023 07:45 pm GMT
Sunday- 12-02-2023 01:15 am IST
Current Form (Last 5 Games)
Lazio form (all competition): D-L-D-W-W
Atalanta form (all competition): L-L-W-D-W
Players to Watch
Pedro: The forward/winger has been a key player for Lazio, known for his pace, dribbling, and finishing. He has five goals and five assists this campaign.
Ademola Lookman: The left-winger has been a nightmare for defenders, with his burst of pace and low center of gravity. He has scored 12 goals in the Serie A this season.
- Lazio’s last Serie A win against Atalanta at the Olimpico was on January 15th, 2017 with a 2-1 victory.
- Lazio has only won two of their last 11 Serie A meetings against Atalanta (D5, L4).
- The last time they faced each other in Serie A, Lazio won 2-0 away at the Gewiss Stadium.
Injury and Team News
- Stefan Radu will miss the match due to a muscle injury, while Diego Gonzalez has been called up for national duty.
- Matias Vecino is expected to start ahead of Luis Alberto, who has not been performing at his best lately.
- Joakhim Maehle and Luis Muriel will be unavailable due to suspension.
- Jose Luis Palomino and Davide Zappacosta will miss the match due to a biceps femoris muscle injury.
- Marten De Roon had a slight nibble at the end of the match against Verona, but it is not a significant concern for Gasperini.
Atalanta vs Lazio Head-to-Head Stats
- Matches: 41
- Lazio: 19
- Draws: 11
- Atalanta: 11
Lazio predicted lineup (4-3-3)
Provedel; Marusic, Casale, Romagnoli, Hysaj; Vecino, Cataldi, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic; Pedro, Immobile, Zaccagni
Atalanta predicted lineup (3-5-2)
Musso; Toloi, Djimsiti, Scalvini; Hateboer, Koopmeiners, Ederson, Martin De Roon, Mario Pasalic; Hojlund, Lookman
Atalanta vs Lazio are two teams with a rich history of intense and competitive matches. Both teams have plenty of talent and will be eager to come away with a victory. However, with Lazio playing at home and with the better form lately, they will likely come out as victors in this match.
ALSO CHECK : Birthday Boy Cristiano Ronaldo: Look at the 6 Most Beautiful Ronaldo Girlfriends
- India- Viacom18
- USA- Paramount+
- UK- BTSport
- Nigeria- No Telecast
This match Between Atalanta vs Lazio promises to be an exciting encounter with two talented teams facing off against each