Cricket is a very popular and popular sport in India. Although this game did not originate in India, but the popularity of this game is highest in India. The Indian cricket team is one of the strongest teams in the world today. There have been many great players in the history of Indian cricket. Sourav Ganguly, MS Dhoni, Kapil Dev, Virat Kholi, Sachin Tendulkar and many more are the legends of Indian cricket history. Today in this article we will talk about Ishan Kishan the rising star of Indian cricket.
Indian Cricketer Ishan Kishan Age, Family, Girlfriend, Net worth, Career and Biography
Ishan Kishan Age, Date of Birth, Biography
|Name||Ishan Pranav Kumar Pandey Kishan
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Wicket-keeper, Batsman)
Very few people know that the full name of cricketer Ishan Kishan is Ishan Pranav Kumar Pandey Kishan. Ishan Kishan was born in a middle-class family in Patna. He was born on 18 July 1998 in Nawada district of Bihar. In the year 2022, he will be 24 years old.
Ishan Kishan Family
|Father||Pranav Kumar Pandey (Builder)|
|Siblings||Brother- Raj Kishan (Former State Level Cricketer)
|WIFE/GF||GIRLFRIEND: Aditi Hundia|
His father’s name is Pranav Kumar Pandey. By profession, he is a builder and owns a construction business, and his mother’s name is Suchitra Singh, a housewife.
Ishan Kishan Brother
Ishan Kishan has an elder brother named Raj Kishan. Raj Kishan was very supportive of his younger brother. Raj Kishan is also a cricketer, and used to play cricket for his state team as well. Raj Kishan always encouraged Ishan to play cricket. His brother has a big hand in the success of Ishan Kishan.
Ishan Kishan Gf, Girlfriend, Wife
If we talk about Ishan Kishan’s marriage, then he has not married anyone till date. But news keeps coming about Ishan Kishan’s relation. According to the news, model Aditi Hindia is Ishan Kishan’s girlfriend, but both have not married till date and not Confirm anything about their relationship.
Ishan Kishan Early Life, Childhood
Ishan Kishan was very interested in cricket since childhood. He liked playing and watching cricket more than studies. Ishan Kishan received his early education from Delhi Public School, Patna. And then went to Commerce College Patna for further education. His brother noticed his talent and encouraged him to play cricket. After this Ishan joined a cricket club and started playing cricket on the advice of his brother.
Ishan Kishan Career
When Ishan Kishan decided that he wanted to be a cricketer in his life, he decided to play for the neighboring state of Jharkhand on the advice of his senior players and coach. It is not easy for any player to play for another state team, but Ishan’s brilliant performance immediately earned him a chance to play Ranji for the Jharkhand team. And taking advantage of this opportunity.
Ishan Kishan Ranji Team
Ishan Kishan is a emerging name in cricket. He plays international cricket for India. Apart from this, he also plays domestic cricket for Jharkhand. Although Ishan Kishan belongs to Bihar, for some reason he plays domestic cricket for the neighboring state of Jharkhand and not Bihar. Ishan is also a team member of Mumbai Indians, one of the most successful teams in the Indian Premier League.
Ishan Kishan performed very well in the 2015 Ranji season. Ishan played a brilliant inning of 273 runs against Delhi during the 2016-17 Ranji Trophy. Ishan’s innings of 273 in Ranji Trophy is the highest score by any player for Jharkhand. Due to his good performance, he was also made the captain of the Under-19 India team.
Ishan Kishan IPL 2016, 2020, 2022
And after becoming the captain of the Under-19 team, Ishan Kishan’s name also appeared in the 2016 IPL auction list. And in the 2016 IPL auction, Ishan was bought by Gujarat Lions for 35 lakhs, and his base price was 10 lakhs. He was then bought by Mumbai Indians for Rs 6.2 crore and his base price was Rs 40 lakh in the 2018 IPL auction. In the 2020 IPL season, he scored 516 runs in 14 matches for Mumbai Indians. And in 2020, no one scored more runs for Mumbai Indians than Ishan Kishan. And also Ishan bagged the honor of hitting most sixes in IPL season 2020.
ALSO CHECK : Abrar Ahmed Age, Family, Career, Net worth, Height, Girlfriend and Biography
Then when the mega IPL auction took place in the year 2022, Ishan Kishan was again bought by Mumbai Indians for 15.25 crores, making him the second most expensive Indian player in IPL history after Yuvraj Singh. Yuvraj Singh was bought by Delhi Daredevils in 2015 for Rs 16 crore.
Ishan Kishan Debut
He is a left-handed batsman who mostly likes to open for his team, but it is not that he opens only for his team, but apart from batting, he can play any position for his team. Also does wicketkeeping.
Talking about Ishan Kishan’s international career, he played his first international match on 14 March 2021. He played the first T20 match for India on 14 March 2021 against England. He scored 56 runs in 32 balls. Then, on 18 July 2021, he played his first One Day International (ODI) match against Sri Lanka. On 18 July 2021, he scored 59 runs in 42 balls in his first ODI for India.
Ishan Kishan Networth
Ishan Kishan’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million or INR 45 crores. This batsman from Bihar has made his fortune through endorsements, his sports career etc.
It is not known how much Ishaan earns in national team and domestic cricket. However, Ishan has earned a salary of around Rs 25 crore (approx) during his IPL career till 2021.
In the 2022 IPL season, Ishan will take a salary of Rs 15.25 crore from Mumbai Indians.
Some Intresting Facts about Ishan Kishan
- Does Ishan smoke?: No
- Does Ishan drink alcohol?: Not Known.
- Since childhood, Ishan was extremely passionate about cricket and at the young age of 7, he led his school team in the School World Cup in Aligarh.
- He was expelled from school for not being serious about studies. Sometimes he was punished for drawing a cricket ground on his notebook.
- Ishan and his brother Raj dreamed of becoming cricketers in their childhood. Although Raj played good cricket, he sacrificed his dream so that Ishan could fulfill his wish. Raj always felt that Ishan was a better player.
- His friends nicknamed him “Definite” after Zeeshan Quadri’s character “Definite Khan” in the film “Gangs of Wasseypur” (2012). Zeeshan Quadri – Gangs of Wasseypur
- Despite being a native of Bihar, he started playing cricket for Jharkhand after the Bihar state board lost its affiliation to the BCCI. His father was initially hesitant about him moving to Jharkhand, but his elder brother and coach Santosh Kumar convinced his father to send him to Ranchi, Jharkhand for better opportunities in cricket.
- At the age of 15, he moved to Jharkhand, and it took only a few matches for him to attract the attention of the selectors and was soon selected for the Jharkhand Ranji team in 2014.
- Ahead of the U-19 World Cup, Kishan expressed his desire to play for Chennai Super Kings (CSK) or Rajasthan Royals (RR) as he likes MS Dhoni and Rahul Dravid. However, both the teams were kicked out of the tournament from 2015 to 2017.
- He was the captain of the Under-19 Indian cricket team that reached the final, but lost to the Under-19 West Indies in Dhaka.
- Due to his aggressive batting, he was bought by ‘Gujarat Lions’ in the 2016 IPL auction at the age of 17 for Rs 35 lakhs.
- In 2018, he almost lost his right eye after being hit by a throw from Hardik Pandya during an IPL 11 match. Ishan is injured in his right eye
He is superstitious and marks his leg guard twice before batting.
Just before the start of the U-19 World Cup 2016, Ishan was arrested for alleged reckless driving. His car was hit by an autorickshaw. The incident took place on January 12, 2016 in Kankarbagh. In this incident, his father was also accused of assault.